Nov 7, 2009

- - -

Im farking EMO today...being a Noob that waking up at the wrong time!!!
WTH~
 my class start 9am but i wake up at 8.. I still did not notice what's wrong..
until i go check out my phone text box...fark!
suppose to be 7o’clock i should wake up n prepare myself...
coz today got presentation.. i m totally stun on tat moment..
how i goin to fly to college within this hour..
9.30 sharp i reach..late juga~
although i try my best to take cab instead of bus from wangsa to college..
haiz..the presentation already done halfway...i was like hopeless jor..
10 mark gone~
Luckily the lovely lecturer never cut off my mark and give me 2nd chance
to do again the presentation but at week 12...
Better than nothing...
at least i m giving more time to prepare (kinhoe & bibiii accompany me)..
ahahaah....
i wont let this happen again..i swear~


 End class at 10..
chill wif weiwei and bibi at PIZZA HUT @ Ampang..

0 comments:

Post a Comment