Sep 29, 2009

holiday

holiday..holiday..holiday...
everyone seem so excited with their holiday life...
for me...not at all!!!!!!!
my holiday really sucks...
damn sien 99...
nothing to do everyday...
so meaningless...
keep watching drama+movie ..eat then..
tis is so called my holiday life...
anyway...
jus few days to go to end this kind of holiday 'life'...
will be back to normal...
bac to college n working life...new semester again...
i miss my fren...^^
damn scared for the result to be release soon..
JAM...for sure!!
=___=




End..

1 comments:

Unknown said...

After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think. Embroidered logo blazer

Post a Comment