Oct 5, 2009

Emo






Oh well ! It’s been a long time no update for my blog...

Here i m bac...
These few days can't seem to stay away from the computer..

Currently start working..Tired...Tired...and Tired...
It was jus few days ago...
Work wif new company...not KEYNg anymore but SEED..
it’s great for me (my favourite brand) bt still feel boring..

ahahahahaaaaa ~
And i dunno why this holiday really make me so fucking moody,unhappy and boring~
Duhhhhhhh ~
Why all these things just keep near me... I m very headache rite now!!!
FINE ! i just can keep to be emo...coz emo is the way i am =)
Sorry my friends, these day really not in free mode...

Tats y keep “ffk” when u guys call me up for yumcha...
I think i should re-arrange back my schedule so tat i wont miss out wif my gang anymore...
WHEN? will the complete SSH timetable will out...




I WANT IT~


lol...








Stop here~

0 comments:

Post a Comment